Smarc audio rate converter
Smarc is a fast and high quality audio rate converter. It allows conversion between any samplerate.
Smarc is a command-line program and a C library to be integrated in other applications.
Smarc source code is release under the terms of the GNU LGPLv3 License. Smarc source code is known to compile on Linux, MacOsX, Windows/mingw platforms.
- signal rate conversion between any sample rates.
- optimized for conversion between standard audio sample rates.
- command-line tool to convert audio files
- C library to integrate smarc converter into other applications.
- Initially designed to convert audio, but also any 1-D signals such as EEG, seismic signals, etc.
- Convert sample rate using polyphase decimation and interpolation filters. This method guarantees high-quality for upsampling and downsampling.
- Internal filters can be tuned to emphasize speed or quality.
Smarc is developed at Télécom ParisTech, France.